Do you feel stuck in your career? Do you find yourself not knowing where to go next in your career or with how you lead others? Or maybe you are an executive wanting to lead with more heart and emotional intelligence? Do you have a goal, dream or desire but it seems so far from where you are now, and you aren't sure of the next step to take?
Working with a coach helps provide clarity and movement toward your goal, dream, and desire. As a coach, I believe you already have the answers but need partnership and accountability to bring your best ideas and self to light. Through coaching, we will look together at where you are now and where you want to go. There is no reason to stay where you are if where you are isn't bringing true satisfaction, joy, and meaning. Coaching helps you see that and the path that's best for you.
Jacinta & DDC have provided a range of professional development opportunities for our members - human resources professionals. Her work is engaging, informative, and thought provoking. What sets her apart from other presenters is her ability to immediately connect with the audience and address mundane topics in new, interesting ways. She is a breath of fresh air.
- Carmen Caruth, President, Winston-Salem SHRM
Group and 1:1 Coaching Clients include:
- Feagin Leadership, Sept. 2021-May 2022
- Duke Medical Center Moments to Movement Initiative (leadership centered conversations on race), May 2020-Present
- PACT, March 2021-Present
- Duke Medical Center Leadership Development, April 2020-Sept. 2020
- Leadership Winston-Salem Action Learning Coach, 2016
- ongoing creative coaching through The Word Project